Delivery & Returns Information
Title and Defects
The Products shall be owned by you once we have received payment in full for the Products. The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The Customer shall notify the seller in writing or by email if the goods are faulty or misdescribed and shall be entitled to a full refund, to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some of their money back (please see clause below).
- If the goods are to be rejected, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in this clause. Beauty Go Go will not accept any returned goods should the return not follow the aforementioned return procedure.
- The Customer must follow the returns policy set out on the website as detailed on www.beautygogo.co.uk. This requires emailing Beauty Go Go (firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify their intention to return any goods.
- In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund within 28 days of the date of delivery of the products. The Customer must notify Beauty Go Go within 28 days of delivery and return the product to Beauty Go Go before the refund can be issued.
- If you receive any items which are faulty or damaged please return the items within 90 days and we can either offer a refund or replacement. At the discretion of our management, we may require photographic evidence to support claims for damages.
- We will examine the returned product and will notify you of and process your refund within a reasonable period of time and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
The rights described in clauses above are a summary of your key legal rights. For more detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website at www.adviceguide.org.uk.
In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction (where we are not at fault), the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund of the goods less any postage costs), unless the order is cancelled within the cooling off period in accordance with any above clauses, in which case a full refund will be given. However, the Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to Beauty Go Go. Goods must be returned to Beauty Go Go before the partial refund can be issued.
In cases where you wish to cancel due to something we have done or are going to do, you should notify us in accordance with our returns procedure and we will refund you in full for any products not provided (including delivery costs). You may also be entitled to compensation. This includes the following:
- Beauty Go Go have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you don’t agree to;
- Beauty Go Go have told you about an error in the price or description or the product and you don’t want to proceed;
- Delivery of the products has been substantially delayed by an event outside of our control; and
- The Customer has a legal right to end the order because of something Beauty Go Go have done.
Where the Customer wishes to return a Product it must either return them by post, to Beauty Go Go or (only if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Where you are returning products pursuant to certain clauses then we Beauty Go Go will pay the costs of postage or collection.
Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and then follows the Returns Procedure outlined in above clause.
Within 14 days after receipt of the goods, the Customer must contact Beauty Go Go in writing via the contact details above and, following which, they must be returned to us within 14 days of you telling us you want to change your mind. The goods must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is the Customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to Beauty Go Go. Beauty Go Go will consider that the Customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase and will be entitled to deduct an amount reflecting any such reduction in value due to your use. Any refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the Customer’s returned products.
Standard delivery on orders are subject to a £2.85 charge.
Free Delivery on orders over £30.
Free Tracked Delivery on orders over £40. Customer eligible for this will be notified of tracking number via email.
Once order confirmation email is received an estimated delivery date for your order will be shown on the shopping basket page and your order confirmation Email.
All orders are delivered by Royal Mail Group Limited.